Home > Careers
Internal Audit Executive
We are a public company listed on the KLSE Main Board with diverse interests in manufacturing, plantation, property and services. In line with the expansion of our business responsibilities, we are looking for highly motivated people to join us as Internal Audit Executive
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent. Finalists are also encouraged to apply.
- Required skill(s): CPA, CIA, MIA.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia. Chinese will be added advantage.
- Good written and communication skills, especially in English.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Audit firm experience would be preferred.
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE, CAATs
- Strong team player who is prepared to work in a challenging environment.
- Ability to think “out of the box” to find innovative solutions to problems.
- Self motivated with high degree of drive and enthusiasm.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to deal with people at all levels. This is a challenging job that involves travelling and meeting with lots of people.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
1 Full-Time position available
Information Technology Auditor
The person in this role must be detailed-oriented, organized, and innovative in their professional approach.
- Responsible for the execution of Internal Audit work and provide reasonable assurance to enhance the internal control systems, risk management and corporate governance.
- Ascertain the level of adequacy, integrity, effectiveness and efficiencies of governance, risks and internal control systems within the Group to ensure the achievement of corporate objectives and compliance to statutory requirements.
- Reporting to the Internal Audit Managers, the incumbent will assist in achievement of Internal Audit Plan by performing and supporting audit assignments. This includes assessing audit effectiveness and identifying IT control effectiveness improvement opportunities.
- Identify, query and extract data from database to support audit activities performed by the Internal Audit team.
- Implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness of Internal Audit team by supporting/training the team on usage of data analytics.
- Report on audit findings, propose recommendations and review with Internal Audit Manager.
- Manage audit assignments assigned and ensure completion within stipulated timeline to achieve the Annual Audit Plan.
- Document and follow up on all recommendations and timelines for corrective action with the Management.
- Preparation of the audit report and assist in report finalisation with Internal Audit Manager.
- Accountable to preserve documentation for audit work such as IT audit working papers, system logs, audit program, supportive evidence, permanent file, current file, circulars, minutes, office memo, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant professional qualification.
- Relevant certification (CISA, CISM, CISSP or CIA) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of relevant audit experience.
- Working experience in managing IT audit assignments will be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of industry-accepted IT standards and best practices.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills. Team leading ability.
- Report writing and analytical skills.
- Independent, self-motivated and mature in handling all levels of staff.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, team player, strong analytical skills and effective problem-solving ability.
- Ability to query and extract data from a database.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CVs and their academic details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.